SR Electrical Services Limited have installed numerous Independent High-Level Alarm system to various fuel storage depots nationwide.
The systems consist of:
- An independent control panel.
- Local ROSOV valves with ATEX approved Zone 1 230v A.C solenoids.
- Local ATEX approved Zone 1 230v A.C sounder and beacon.
- All necessary containment – usually medium duty, return flange cable tray.
- All necessary multicore XLPE/SWA/PVC cabling.
- These systems work independently to the depots existing tank gauging system, giving a complete peace of mind that no overfill conditions can occur.
- A Hazardous Area Detailed Inspection Certificate issued upon completion of installation.
- Schedule of maintenance inspections.
- “TAV” engineering high-level alarm switches fitted in each tank.
Latest NewsView all
Insider Media have written an article in regards to the opening of Holton Heath depot in which SR Electrical did take part on.
SR Electrical Services Ltd Director Chris Rugg welcoming our new apprentice Ben Fellows to our team.