SR Electrical Services Limited have installed numerous Independent High-Level Alarm system to various fuel storage depots nationwide.
The systems consist of:
- An independent control panel.
- Local ROSOV valves with ATEX approved Zone 1 230v A.C solenoids.
- Local ATEX approved Zone 1 230v A.C sounder and beacon.
- All necessary containment – usually medium duty, return flange cable tray.
- All necessary multicore XLPE/SWA/PVC cabling.
- These systems work independently to the depots existing tank gauging system, giving a complete peace of mind that no overfill conditions can occur.
- A Hazardous Area Detailed Inspection Certificate issued upon completion of installation.
- Schedule of maintenance inspections.
- “TAV” engineering high-level alarm switches fitted in each tank.
Latest NewsView all
2021: Our Year In Review
As 2021 is coming to a close, now is a great chance for us to reflect on our projects, developments and achievements over the months. It has been a busy year here at SR Electrical Services Ltd and we are pleased of the business’s successes. To round up the year, here are some of our highlights.
Read more Share
Prioritise Your Electrics This Winter: Overlooked Electrical Services
As winter approaches and we see less daylight, it’s important now more than ever to prioritise your electrics to prevent any possible electrical or lighting faults.
Read more Share
Latest ProjectsView all
Header Point Lighting Rectification
Our team carried out a rectification project on faulty header point light fittings in Lerwick.
Additional Replacement Light Fitting
In December 2020, our team undertook rectification of a hazardous area light fitting in Northiam.