SR Electrical Services Limited have installed numerous Independent High-Level Alarm system to various fuel storage depots nationwide.
The systems consist of:
- An independent control panel.
- Local ROSOV valves with ATEX approved Zone 1 230v A.C solenoids.
- Local ATEX approved Zone 1 230v A.C sounder and beacon.
- All necessary containment – usually medium duty, return flange cable tray.
- All necessary multicore XLPE/SWA/PVC cabling.
- These systems work independently to the depots existing tank gauging system, giving a complete peace of mind that no overfill conditions can occur.
- A Hazardous Area Detailed Inspection Certificate issued upon completion of installation.
- Schedule of maintenance inspections.
- “TAV” engineering high-level alarm switches fitted in each tank.
Latest NewsView all
4 Signs Your Business is due a Hazardous Area Electrical Inspection
With the vast amount of directives and regulations surrounding hazardous areas, it can be easy to forget the importance of ensuring that the electrics within this area are safe.
Read more Share
The Essentials of Electrical Control Panels and Why You Need One
You may be thinking, control panels, how would they benefit my business? Well, we can tell you that they are widely used in industrial, commercial, and residential applications and are essential for industrial automation.
Read more Share
Latest ProjectsView all
Header Point Lighting Rectification
Our team carried out a rectification project on faulty header point light fittings in Lerwick.
Additional Replacement Light Fitting
In December 2020, our team undertook rectification of a hazardous area light fitting in Northiam.