SR Electrical Services Limited have installed numerous Independent High-Level Alarm system to various fuel storage depots nationwide.
The systems consist of:
- An independent control panel.
- Local ROSOV valves with ATEX approved Zone 1 230v A.C solenoids.
- Local ATEX approved Zone 1 230v A.C sounder and beacon.
- All necessary containment – usually medium duty, return flange cable tray.
- All necessary multicore XLPE/SWA/PVC cabling.
- These systems work independently to the depots existing tank gauging system, giving a complete peace of mind that no overfill conditions can occur.
- A Hazardous Area Detailed Inspection Certificate issued upon completion of installation.
- Schedule of maintenance inspections.
- “TAV” engineering high-level alarm switches fitted in each tank.
Latest NewsView all
A Spotlight on Lighting Inspections
Electrical safety should never be overlooked, especially in businesses and commercial properties that have hundreds of lights fitted.
Read more Share
The Importance Of Electrical Inspections In Hazardous Areas
Electrical inspections are crucial in any zoned hazardous area, not only to ensure that operations are running safely but also to make sure the business remains compliant.
Read more Share
Latest ProjectsView all
Header Point Lighting Rectification
Our team carried out a rectification project on faulty header point light fittings in Lerwick.
Additional Replacement Light Fitting
In December 2020, our team undertook rectification of a hazardous area light fitting in Northiam.