SR Electrical Services Limited have installed numerous Independent High-Level Alarm system to various fuel storage depots nationwide.
The systems consist of:
- An independent control panel.
- Local ROSOV valves with ATEX approved Zone 1 230v A.C solenoids.
- Local ATEX approved Zone 1 230v A.C sounder and beacon.
- All necessary containment – usually medium duty, return flange cable tray.
- All necessary multicore XLPE/SWA/PVC cabling.
- These systems work independently to the depots existing tank gauging system, giving a complete peace of mind that no overfill conditions can occur.
- A Hazardous Area Detailed Inspection Certificate issued upon completion of installation.
- Schedule of maintenance inspections.
- “TAV” engineering high-level alarm switches fitted in each tank.
Latest NewsView all
Out with the old, in with the new
2020 has been a strange year. Here SR Electrical Services LTD, we would like to say thank you to each and every one of our valued clients and dedicated team members for their continued support and hard work throughout the year. We are extremely grateful.
Read more Share
Is my workplace at risk of a combustible dust explosion?
Discover how our team can help keep your workplace, teams, and visitors safe from combustible dust explosions.
Read more Share
Latest ProjectsView all
Tank Gauging Installation - Wales
Recently, the SR Electrical Services LTD team were required to make a journey to Wales in order to help a site with their 2No temporary 1 Arm loading skids installation.
Rectification Hazardous Area Electrical Defects
Electrical Inspection and Test of the Oil Lubricant control panels and electrical installation