SR Electrical Services Limited have installed numerous Independent High-Level Alarm system to various fuel storage depots nationwide.
The systems consist of:
- An independent control panel.
- Local ROSOV valves with ATEX approved Zone 1 230v A.C solenoids.
- Local ATEX approved Zone 1 230v A.C sounder and beacon.
- All necessary containment – usually medium duty, return flange cable tray.
- All necessary multicore XLPE/SWA/PVC cabling.
- These systems work independently to the depots existing tank gauging system, giving a complete peace of mind that no overfill conditions can occur.
- A Hazardous Area Detailed Inspection Certificate issued upon completion of installation.
- Schedule of maintenance inspections.
- “TAV” engineering high-level alarm switches fitted in each tank.
Latest NewsView all
Top Tips for Solvent and Chemical Storage
Do you work in a laboratory or workroom and utilise solvents and chemicals?
Read more Share
ATEX Lighting & Inspections: The Gold Standard for Safety
If you operate in hazardous environments such as the oil, gas and mining industries then you will be required to prove that all installed ATEX electrical and mechanical equipment has the right protection.
Read more Share
Latest ProjectsView all
Rectifying Oil Store Lighting
We carried out rectification works on the reported Hazardous Area lighting faults in the oil store.
Rectifying Bottom Loading Gantry Lighting
Our team carried out rectification to the required rectification works to Tank Top Walkway Hazardous Area lighting fault.