SR Electrical Ltd. has a vast experience working in the petro-chemical industry, working on petro-chemical storage depots, rail loading, ship offloading, bottom loading skids and metered/bulk transfer of fuels.
SR Electrical Ltd. complete the following types of petro-chemical installations:
- Chemical plant and equipment
- Paint/solvent storage
- Spray Booths
- Fuel storage/terminals
- Tank gauging systems
- Static earthing systems
- Ex ATEX approved lighting to numerous types of installations
- Surge/lightning protection systems
- Deluge and sprinkler control systems
- ESD controls and systems
- Overspill loading/offloading devices
- IS control systems and wiring
All SR Electrical Ltd. staff are qualified to CompEx modules 01 inclusive to 04.
We are acredited to the APEA, a NICEIC hazardous area approved contractor, a bonded member of the ECA and CHAS members, therefore giving our clients the knowledge that we are regularly audited and keep up-to-date with current regulations and procedures.
Latest NewsView all