Find out more about our forecourt works and services in our latest project here.
The scope of works:
We were asked to carry out and provide a petrol filling inspection report and a detailed list of defects on various bunkering and dispensing sites through the UK from the Scottish Highlands all the way down to Portsmouth.
We were carrying out the following test whilst onsite:
• Petrol filling inspection report
• A detailed list of defects and time urgent of defects required to be carried out by ESD testing system recording of testing and numbering of ESD buttons not already done
• Earthing inspection / electrodes testing
• RCD testing and recording
• Thermal images taken of distribution board and control panels
• Hazardous area equipment sheet and record list
• Testing results of cabling of installation in hazardous areas
After completion of the inspection, we provided a schedule of time and costs to carry out the remedial works of the defects if any found onsite and provide a regular inspection program over 5 years to comply with current standards to allow the sites to keep up to current regulations and maintenance requirements.
Latest NewsView all
Out with the old, in with the new
2020 has been a strange year. Here SR Electrical Services LTD, we would like to say thank you to each and every one of our valued clients and dedicated team members for their continued support and hard work throughout the year. We are extremely grateful.
Read more Share
Is my workplace at risk of a combustible dust explosion?
Discover how our team can help keep your workplace, teams, and visitors safe from combustible dust explosions.
Read more Share
Latest ProjectsView all
Tank Gauging Installation - Wales
Recently, the SR Electrical Services LTD team were required to make a journey to Wales in order to help a site with their 2No temporary 1 Arm loading skids installation.
Rectification Hazardous Area Electrical Defects
Electrical Inspection and Test of the Oil Lubricant control panels and electrical installation