Our team undertook an inspection and testing project at a petrol forecourt.
We were asked to carry out and provide a petrol filling inspection report and a detailed list of defects on various bunkering and dispensing sites through the UK from the Scottish Highlands all the way down to Portsmouth.
The work that we carried out included the following:
- Petrol filling inspection report
- A detailed list of defects and time urgent of defects required to be carried out by ESD testing system recording of testing and numbering of ESD buttons not already done
- Earthing inspection / electrodes testing
- RCD testing and recording
- Thermal images taken of distribution board and control panels
- Hazardous area equipment sheet and record list
- Testing results of cabling of installation in hazardous areas
After completion of the inspection, we provided a schedule of time and costs to carry out the remedial works of the defects if any found onsite and provide a regular inspection program over 5 years to comply with current standards to allow the sites to keep up to current regulations and maintenance requirements.
Latest NewsView all
The Accreditations of a Good Electrical Contractor
Certifications and qualifications serve as a good reflection of an electrical contractor’s experience and knowledge. A list of recognised accreditations should be on your list of criteria when looking to work with a potential new electrical contractor.
Read more Share
A Spotlight on Lighting Inspections
Electrical safety should never be overlooked, especially in businesses and commercial properties that have hundreds of lights fitted.
Read more Share
Latest ProjectsView all
Header Point Lighting Rectification
Our team carried out a rectification project on faulty header point light fittings in Lerwick.
Additional Replacement Light Fitting
In December 2020, our team undertook rectification of a hazardous area light fitting in Northiam.