We completed work for a fuel storage depot with offloading facilities and new bottom loading skid.
The work our team carried out at a fuel storage depot in Yelland, included:
- Installed new 4 arm bottom loading skid complete with 4 Nº pump motors & loading panel.
- Installed IHLA system complete with ATEX level switches in 7º N fuel storage tanks.
- Installed 1 Nº static earthing system for all fuel storage tanks, offloading facilities & loading facilities.
- Installed 1 Nº ATEX submersible sump pump.
- Installed 6 Nº 8 metre “Abacus” lighting columns complete with 400 watt HQI floodlight fittings.
- Installed emergency stop control system around the plant.
- Installed 8 Nº LED 41-watt noncorrodible lighting fittings on top of fuel storage tanks.
Latest NewsView all
The Accreditations of a Good Electrical Contractor
Certifications and qualifications serve as a good reflection of an electrical contractor’s experience and knowledge. A list of recognised accreditations should be on your list of criteria when looking to work with a potential new electrical contractor.
Read more Share
A Spotlight on Lighting Inspections
Electrical safety should never be overlooked, especially in businesses and commercial properties that have hundreds of lights fitted.
Read more Share
Latest ProjectsView all
Header Point Lighting Rectification
Our team carried out a rectification project on faulty header point light fittings in Lerwick.
Additional Replacement Light Fitting
In December 2020, our team undertook rectification of a hazardous area light fitting in Northiam.