We completed work for a fuel storage depot with offloading facilities and new bottom loading skid.
The work our team carried out at a fuel storage depot in Yelland, included:
- Installed new 4 arm bottom loading skid complete with 4 Nº pump motors & loading panel.
- Installed IHLA system complete with ATEX level switches in 7º N fuel storage tanks.
- Installed 1 Nº static earthing system for all fuel storage tanks, offloading facilities & loading facilities.
- Installed 1 Nº ATEX submersible sump pump.
- Installed 6 Nº 8 metre “Abacus” lighting columns complete with 400 watt HQI floodlight fittings.
- Installed emergency stop control system around the plant.
- Installed 8 Nº LED 41-watt noncorrodible lighting fittings on top of fuel storage tanks.
Latest NewsView all
How To Ensure Your Hazardous Area Electrics Are Safe
Hazardous areas are present in various businesses with important operations requiring or creating hazardous substances. The risks surrounding electrics in these areas cannot be ignored and workplaces have an obligation to keep their employees safe and their site compliant.
Read more Share
ATEX Requirements: Keep Your Business Compliant
In our previous news article, we shared the importance of ATEX awareness and how to identify an ATEX zone using HSE classifications. Once a zone where a possible explosive atmosphere has been identified, there are several essential requirements a business must apply.
Read more Share
Latest ProjectsView all
Header Point Lighting Rectification
Our team carried out a rectification project on faulty header point light fittings in Lerwick.
Additional Replacement Light Fitting
In December 2020, our team undertook rectification of a hazardous area light fitting in Northiam.