Fuel storage depot with offloading facilities and new bottom loading skid
- Installed new 4 arm bottom loading skid complete with 4 Nº pump motors & loading panel.
- Installed IHLA system complete with ATEX level switches in 7º N fuel storage tanks.
- Installed 1 Nº static earthing system for all fuel storage tanks, offloading facilities & loading facilities.
- Installed 1 Nº ATEX submersible sump pump.
- Installed 6 Nº 8 metre “Abacus” lighting columns complete with 400 watt HQI floodlight fittings.
- Installed emergency stop control system around the plant.
- Installed 8 Nº LED 41-watt noncorrodible lighting fittings on top of fuel storage tanks.
Latest NewsView all
Out with the old, in with the new
2020 has been a strange year. Here SR Electrical Services LTD, we would like to say thank you to each and every one of our valued clients and dedicated team members for their continued support and hard work throughout the year. We are extremely grateful.
Read more Share
Is my workplace at risk of a combustible dust explosion?
Discover how our team can help keep your workplace, teams, and visitors safe from combustible dust explosions.
Read more Share
Latest ProjectsView all
Tank Gauging Installation - Wales
Recently, the SR Electrical Services LTD team were required to make a journey to Wales in order to help a site with their 2No temporary 1 Arm loading skids installation.
Rectification Hazardous Area Electrical Defects
Electrical Inspection and Test of the Oil Lubricant control panels and electrical installation