Rectification of code 1 and 2 defects from operational fuel bulk storage depot.
The 2008 year installation of bottom loading system which didn’t meet the correct code of practices and zoning of hazardous areas zone 1 and 2.
Repositioning of the bottom loading skid control panel adjacent to fuel storage tank to safe area location newly formed electrical switch room.
Repositioning IHLA panel, sump pump control panel, Drip tray pump motor control panel to safe locations away from Zone 1 and 2 hazardous areas.
- Stripped out all redundant panels.
- Relocation of bottom loading panel to safe area
- Relocation of IHLA System to safe area
- Relocation of the Sump pump control panel and drip tray pump motor controls to a safe area.
- Installation of correct containment and cable sizes for rating of equipment in use
- Installed 1 Nº TP&N Distribution Board in safe area
- Installed new 4-pole 100A 100mA time delayed RCD.
- Installed new main earth bar & new earth electrodes.
- Installation of a static earthing system for storage tanks with separate earth electrodes.
- Installation of Newson gale earthing spiral lead for offloading fuel
- New Exe certificated and Atex approved junction boxes on bottom loading skid.
BEFORE: Original cables installed incorrectly.
Latest NewsView all
Out with the old, in with the new
2020 has been a strange year. Here SR Electrical Services LTD, we would like to say thank you to each and every one of our valued clients and dedicated team members for their continued support and hard work throughout the year. We are extremely grateful.
Read more Share
Is my workplace at risk of a combustible dust explosion?
Discover how our team can help keep your workplace, teams, and visitors safe from combustible dust explosions.
Read more Share
Latest ProjectsView all
Tank Gauging Installation - Wales
Recently, the SR Electrical Services LTD team were required to make a journey to Wales in order to help a site with their 2No temporary 1 Arm loading skids installation.
Rectification Hazardous Area Electrical Defects
Electrical Inspection and Test of the Oil Lubricant control panels and electrical installation