New mains GRP cubicle installation at Ecclefechan ready for proposed new HGV Bunkering site.
We have supplied and installed 1 Nº VR14 GRP grey enclosure 2m x 1m x 2m high. From this, we have allowed the following equipment to supplied and installed inside GRP cubical enclosure: -
- 4-pole RCD 100A, 300mA time delayed device and enclosure.
- TT Earthing System Earth Bar.
- 1 Nº Earth Electrode - attachment to mains position.
- 1 Nº 10-way S.P&N DB - to supply local lighting and power supplies in GRP cubicle.
- 1 Nº Tubular Heater - for local heating in GRP cubicle.
- 1 Nº 13A Single Socket.
- 1Nº 15 watt LED Emergency Light Fitting complete with Local Light Switch and Test Switch Facility.
Latest NewsView all
How To Ensure Your Hazardous Area Electrics Are Safe
Hazardous areas are present in various businesses with important operations requiring or creating hazardous substances. The risks surrounding electrics in these areas cannot be ignored and workplaces have an obligation to keep their employees safe and their site compliant.
Read more Share
ATEX Requirements: Keep Your Business Compliant
In our previous news article, we shared the importance of ATEX awareness and how to identify an ATEX zone using HSE classifications. Once a zone where a possible explosive atmosphere has been identified, there are several essential requirements a business must apply.
Read more Share
Latest ProjectsView all
Header Point Lighting Rectification
Our team carried out a rectification project on faulty header point light fittings in Lerwick.
Additional Replacement Light Fitting
In December 2020, our team undertook rectification of a hazardous area light fitting in Northiam.