New mains GRP cubicle installation at Ecclefechan ready for proposed new HGV Bunkering site.
We have supplied and installed 1 Nº VR14 GRP grey enclosure 2m x 1m x 2m high. From this, we have allowed the following equipment to supplied and installed inside GRP cubical enclosure: -
- 4-pole RCD 100A, 300mA time delayed device and enclosure.
- TT Earthing System Earth Bar.
- 1 Nº Earth Electrode - attachment to mains position.
- 1 Nº 10-way S.P&N DB - to supply local lighting and power supplies in GRP cubicle.
- 1 Nº Tubular Heater - for local heating in GRP cubicle.
- 1 Nº 13A Single Socket.
- 1Nº 15 watt LED Emergency Light Fitting complete with Local Light Switch and Test Switch Facility.
Latest NewsView all
The Importance of Regular DSEAR Assessments
It’s common knowledge that following the Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations 2002 is an essential measure to protect your business from fire and explosion.
Read more Share
ATEX Inspections: The Ultimate Equipment Safety Measure
Although they may seem like a ‘worst-case scenario’, workplace explosions are a risk sector-wide, and the possibility is apparent at any hazardous area with flammable gases, mists, vapours or combustible dusts present. For this reason, ATEX directives are in place.
Read more Share
Latest ProjectsView all
ATEX Lighting & Electrics Installation
Recently, we were called in to help a business in the food manufacturing sector with new hazardous area electrics at their site.
Header Point Lighting Rectification
Our team carried out a rectification project on faulty header point light fittings in Lerwick.