New mains GRP cubicle installation at Ecclefechan ready for proposed new HGV Bunkering site.
We have supplied and installed 1 Nº VR14 GRP grey enclosure 2m x 1m x 2m high. From this, we have allowed the following equipment to supplied and installed inside GRP cubical enclosure: -
- 4-pole RCD 100A, 300mA time delayed device and enclosure.
- TT Earthing System Earth Bar.
- 1 Nº Earth Electrode - attachment to mains position.
- 1 Nº 10-way S.P&N DB - to supply local lighting and power supplies in GRP cubicle.
- 1 Nº Tubular Heater - for local heating in GRP cubicle.
- 1 Nº 13A Single Socket.
- 1Nº 15 watt LED Emergency Light Fitting complete with Local Light Switch and Test Switch Facility.
Latest NewsView all
4 Signs Your Business is due a Hazardous Area Electrical Inspection
With the vast amount of directives and regulations surrounding hazardous areas, it can be easy to forget the importance of ensuring that the electrics within this area are safe.
Read more Share
The Essentials of Electrical Control Panels and Why You Need One
You may be thinking, control panels, how would they benefit my business? Well, we can tell you that they are widely used in industrial, commercial, and residential applications and are essential for industrial automation.
Read more Share
Latest ProjectsView all
Header Point Lighting Rectification
Our team carried out a rectification project on faulty header point light fittings in Lerwick.
Additional Replacement Light Fitting
In December 2020, our team undertook rectification of a hazardous area light fitting in Northiam.